If you are planning to travel to Lancaster or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the William J Fox Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... William J Fox Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Lancaster Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Lancaster Airport Info:
|Lancaster Airport IATA Code: WJF||Lancaster Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.739||Longitude : -118.216|
|City : Lancaster||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Lancaster Airport Address / Contact Details :|
General William J Fox Airfield (WJF), Lancaster, CA 93536, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|William J Fox Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at William J Fox Airport is 05:28:11 AM (PDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on William J Fox Airport, Lancaster, United States? Know about William J Fox Airport in detail. Find out the location of William J Fox Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Lancaster. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is William J Fox Airport located and also provide information like hotels near William J Fox Airport, airlines operating to William J Fox Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about William J Fox Airport or Lancaster Airport, United States.
William J Fox Airport Map - Location of William J Fox Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to William J Fox Airport
Closest airports to Lancaster, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Lancaster and other airports closest to William J Fox Airport.
Nearest airport to William J Fox Airport and Lancaster is La Palmdale Regional Airport - (18.25 Km / 11.34 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Lancaster and William J Fox Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Quartz Hill Airport - (21.32 Km / 13.25 Miles)
- Edwards AFB Airport - (35.5 Km / 22.06 Miles)
- Kern County Airport - (35.68 Km / 22.17 Miles)
- Kern County Airport - (48.46 Km / 30.11 Miles)
- Whiteman Airport - (56.07 Km / 34.84 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about William J Fox Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Lancaster Airport.
Details about Lancaster Airport given here include
- William J Fox Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Lancaster Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of William J Fox Airport
- Location of William J Fox Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- William J Fox Airport Time Zone and Current time at William J Fox Airport
- Address and contact details of William J Fox Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of William J Fox Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where William J Fox Airport is located in the city of Lancaster. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WJF - William J Fox Airport IATA Code