If you are planning to travel to Beatty or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Beatty Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Beatty Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Beatty Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Beatty Airport Info:
|Beatty Airport IATA Code: BTY||Beatty Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.8683||Longitude : -116.784|
|City : Beatty||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Beatty Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Beatty Airport (BTY), Beatty, NV 89003, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Beatty Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Beatty Airport is 18:37:32 PM (PDT) on Saturday, Jun 15, 2019|
Looking for information on Beatty Airport, Beatty, United States? Know about Beatty Airport in detail. Find out the location of Beatty Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Beatty. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Beatty Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Beatty Airport, airlines operating to Beatty Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Beatty Airport or Beatty Airport, United States.
Beatty Airport Map - Location of Beatty Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Beatty Airport
Closest airports to Beatty, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Beatty and other airports closest to Beatty Airport.
Nearest airport to Beatty Airport and Beatty is Lathrop Wells Airport - (44.27 Km / 27.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Beatty and Beatty Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Death Valley Airport - (45.8 Km / 28.46 Miles)
- Desert Rock Airport - (72.81 Km / 45.24 Miles)
- Test Range Airport - (103.51 Km / 64.32 Miles)
- Af Aux Airport - (103.75 Km / 64.47 Miles)
- Trona Airport - (127.14 Km / 79 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Beatty Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Beatty Airport.
Details about Beatty Airport given here include
- Beatty Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Beatty Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Beatty Airport
- Location of Beatty Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Beatty Airport Time Zone and Current time at Beatty Airport
- Address and contact details of Beatty Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Beatty Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Beatty Airport is located in the city of Beatty. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BTY - Beatty Airport IATA Code