If you are planning to travel to Tonopah or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Test Range Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Test Range Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Tonopah Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Tonopah Airport Info:
|Tonopah Airport IATA Code: XSD||Tonopah Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.7989||Longitude : -116.78|
|City : Tonopah||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Test Range Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Test Range Airport is 03:49:47 AM (PDT) on Thursday, Jul 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Test Range Airport, Tonopah, United States? Know about Test Range Airport in detail. Find out the location of Test Range Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Tonopah. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Test Range Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Test Range Airport, airlines operating to Test Range Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Test Range Airport or Tonopah Airport, United States.
Test Range Airport Map - Location of Test Range Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.802 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.247 USD
• 1 USD = 0.89 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Test Range Airport
Closest airports to Tonopah, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Tonopah and other airports closest to Test Range Airport.
Nearest airport to Test Range Airport and Tonopah is Tonopah Arpt Airport - (40.06 Km / 24.89 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Tonopah and Test Range Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Beatty Airport - (103.51 Km / 64.32 Miles)
- Lathrop Wells Airport - (134.33 Km / 83.47 Miles)
- Desert Rock Airport - (146.88 Km / 91.27 Miles)
- Bishop Airport - (147.71 Km / 91.78 Miles)
- Death Valley Airport - (148.77 Km / 92.44 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Test Range Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Tonopah Airport.
Details about Tonopah Airport given here include
- Test Range Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Tonopah Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Test Range Airport
- Location of Test Range Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Test Range Airport Time Zone and Current time at Test Range Airport
- Address and contact details of Test Range Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Test Range Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Test Range Airport is located in the city of Tonopah. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
XSD - Test Range Airport IATA Code