If you are planning to travel to Charlottesville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Albemarle Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Albemarle Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Charlottesville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Charlottesville Airport Info:
|Charlottesville Airport IATA Code: CHO||Charlottesville Airport ICAO Code: KCHO|
|Latitude : 38.1386||Longitude : -78.4529|
|City : Charlottesville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Charlottesville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
100 Bowen Loop, Suite 200, Charlottesville, VA 22911, Phone: (434) 973-8342, Fax: (434) 974-7476
|Charlottesville Website : http://www.gocho.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Charlottesville Albemarle Airport Authority|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Albemarle Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Albemarle Airport is 03:51:18 AM (EDT) on Friday, Jun 5, 2020|
Looking for information on Albemarle Airport, Charlottesville, United States? Know about Albemarle Airport in detail. Find out the location of Albemarle Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Charlottesville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Albemarle Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Albemarle Airport, airlines operating to Albemarle Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Albemarle Airport or Charlottesville Airport, United States.
Albemarle Airport Map - Location of Albemarle Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.791 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.265 USD
• 1 USD = 0.879 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.137 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Albemarle Airport
Closest airports to Charlottesville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Charlottesville and other airports closest to Albemarle Airport.
Nearest airport to Albemarle Airport and Charlottesville is Municipal Airport - (25.19 Km / 15.65 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Charlottesville and Albemarle Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Shenandoah Valley Airport - (41.52 Km / 25.8 Miles)
- Front Royal-Warren County Airport - (88.47 Km / 54.97 Miles)
- Camp A P Hill Airport - (97.04 Km / 60.3 Miles)
- Manassas Airport - (104.14 Km / 64.71 Miles)
- Quantico Nas Airport - (108.08 Km / 67.16 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Albemarle Airport, Charlottesville
This page provides all the information you need to know about Albemarle Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Charlottesville Airport.
Details about Charlottesville Airport given here include
- Albemarle Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Charlottesville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Albemarle Airport
- Location of Albemarle Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Albemarle Airport Time Zone and Current time at Albemarle Airport
- Address and contact details of Albemarle Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Albemarle Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Albemarle Airport is located in the city of Charlottesville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CHO - Albemarle Airport IATA Code and KCHO - Albemarle Airport ICAO code