If you are planning to travel to Staunton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Shenandoah Valley Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Shenandoah Valley Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Staunton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Staunton Airport Info:
|Staunton Airport IATA Code: SHD||Staunton Airport ICAO Code: KSHD|
|Latitude : 38.2632||Longitude : -78.9006|
|City : Staunton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Staunton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport (SHD), Staunton/Waynesboro/Harrisonburg, VA 24486, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Shenandoah Valley Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Shenandoah Valley Airport is 19:47:29 PM (EDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Shenandoah Valley Airport, Staunton, United States? Know about Shenandoah Valley Airport in detail. Find out the location of Shenandoah Valley Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Staunton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Shenandoah Valley Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Shenandoah Valley Airport, airlines operating to Shenandoah Valley Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Shenandoah Valley Airport or Staunton Airport, United States.
Shenandoah Valley Airport Map - Location of Shenandoah Valley Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.707 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.414 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Shenandoah Valley Airport
Closest airports to Staunton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Staunton and other airports closest to Shenandoah Valley Airport.
Nearest airport to Shenandoah Valley Airport and Staunton is Albemarle Airport - (41.52 Km / 25.8 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Staunton and Shenandoah Valley Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (65.26 Km / 40.55 Miles)
- Grant County Airport - (83.9 Km / 52.13 Miles)
- Ingalls Field Airport - (88.76 Km / 55.15 Miles)
- Front Royal-Warren County Airport - (92.04 Km / 57.19 Miles)
- Preston-Glenn Field Airport - (107.71 Km / 66.93 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Shenandoah Valley Airport, Staunton
This page provides all the information you need to know about Shenandoah Valley Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Staunton Airport.
Details about Staunton Airport given here include
- Shenandoah Valley Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Staunton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Shenandoah Valley Airport
- Location of Shenandoah Valley Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Shenandoah Valley Airport Time Zone and Current time at Shenandoah Valley Airport
- Address and contact details of Shenandoah Valley Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Shenandoah Valley Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Shenandoah Valley Airport is located in the city of Staunton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SHD - Shenandoah Valley Airport IATA Code and KSHD - Shenandoah Valley Airport ICAO code