If you are planning to travel to Alexandria or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Alexandria Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Alexandria Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Alexandria Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Alexandria Airport Info:
|Alexandria Airport IATA Code: AXN||Alexandria Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 45.8672||Longitude : -95.3942|
|City : Alexandria||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Alexandria Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Alexandria Airport is 23:41:45 PM (CDT) on Saturday, Jul 20, 2019|
Looking for information on Alexandria Airport, Alexandria, United States? Know about Alexandria Airport in detail. Find out the location of Alexandria Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Alexandria. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Alexandria Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Alexandria Airport, airlines operating to Alexandria Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Alexandria Airport or Alexandria Airport, United States.
Alexandria Airport Map - Location of Alexandria Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.8 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.25 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Alexandria Airport
Closest airports to Alexandria, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Alexandria and other airports closest to Alexandria Airport.
Nearest airport to Alexandria Airport and Alexandria is Municipal Airport - (51.42 Km / 31.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Alexandria and Alexandria Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (63.3 Km / 39.33 Miles)
- Fergus Falls Airport - (74.64 Km / 46.38 Miles)
- Willmar Airport - (86.81 Km / 53.94 Miles)
- Municipal Heliport Airport - (99.23 Km / 61.66 Miles)
- Montevideo-Chippewa Airport - (102.97 Km / 63.98 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Alexandria Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Alexandria Airport.
Details about Alexandria Airport given here include
- Alexandria Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Alexandria Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Alexandria Airport
- Location of Alexandria Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Alexandria Airport Time Zone and Current time at Alexandria Airport
- Address and contact details of Alexandria Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Alexandria Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Alexandria Airport is located in the city of Alexandria. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AXN - Alexandria Airport IATA Code