If you are planning to travel to Alton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Alton Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Alton Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Alton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Alton Airport Info:
|Alton Airport IATA Code: ALN||Alton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.8914||Longitude : -90.0549|
|City : Alton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Alton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
St Louis Regional Airport (ALN), Alton/St Louis, IL 62010, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Alton Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Alton Airport is 02:23:08 AM (CDT) on Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021|
Looking for information on Alton Airport, Alton, United States? Know about Alton Airport in detail. Find out the location of Alton Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Alton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Alton Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Alton Airport, airlines operating to Alton Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Alton Airport or Alton Airport, United States.
Alton Airport Map - Location of Alton Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.718 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.393 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Alton Airport
Closest airports to Alton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Alton and other airports closest to Alton Airport.
Nearest airport to Alton Airport and Alton is Lambert-St. Louis International Airport - (31.64 Km / 19.66 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Alton and Alton Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- St. Louis Downtown Airport - (36.29 Km / 22.55 Miles)
- Belleville Airport - (42.62 Km / 26.48 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (55.26 Km / 34.34 Miles)
- Spirit Of St Louis Airport - (57.58 Km / 35.78 Miles)
- Vandalia Airport - (77.65 Km / 48.25 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Alton Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Alton Airport.
Details about Alton Airport given here include
- Alton Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Alton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Alton Airport
- Location of Alton Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Alton Airport Time Zone and Current time at Alton Airport
- Address and contact details of Alton Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Alton Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Alton Airport is located in the city of Alton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ALN - Alton Airport IATA Code