If you are planning to travel to Belleville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Belleville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Belleville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Belleville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Belleville Airport Info:
|Belleville Airport IATA Code: BLV||Belleville Airport ICAO Code: KBLV|
|Latitude : 38.5428||Longitude : -89.8511|
|City : Belleville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Belleville Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Belleville Airport is 20:27:24 PM (CDT) on Saturday, Jun 15, 2019|
Looking for information on Belleville Airport, Belleville, United States? Know about Belleville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Belleville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Belleville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Belleville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Belleville Airport, airlines operating to Belleville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Belleville Airport or Belleville Airport, United States.
Belleville Airport Map - Location of Belleville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Belleville Airport
Closest airports to Belleville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Belleville and other airports closest to Belleville Airport.
Nearest airport to Belleville Airport and Belleville is St. Louis Downtown Airport - (26.68 Km / 16.58 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Belleville and Belleville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Alton Airport - (42.62 Km / 26.48 Miles)
- Sparta Community Airport - (46.17 Km / 28.69 Miles)
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport - (49.92 Km / 31.02 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (53.45 Km / 33.21 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (66.03 Km / 41.03 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Belleville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Belleville Airport.
Details about Belleville Airport given here include
- Belleville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Belleville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Belleville Airport
- Location of Belleville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Belleville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Belleville Airport
- Address and contact details of Belleville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Belleville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Belleville Airport is located in the city of Belleville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BLV - Belleville Airport IATA Code and KBLV - Belleville Airport ICAO code