If you are planning to travel to Catalina Island or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ap In The Sky Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ap In The Sky Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Catalina Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Catalina Island Airport Info:
|Catalina Island Airport IATA Code: CIB||Catalina Island Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.4061||Longitude : -118.414|
|City : Catalina Island||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Ap In The Sky Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ap In The Sky Airport is 09:43:10 AM (PDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Ap In The Sky Airport, Catalina Island, United States? Know about Ap In The Sky Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ap In The Sky Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Catalina Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ap In The Sky Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ap In The Sky Airport, airlines operating to Ap In The Sky Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Ap In The Sky Airport or Catalina Island Airport, United States.
Ap In The Sky Airport Map - Location of Ap In The Sky Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Ap In The Sky Airport
Closest airports to Catalina Island, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Catalina Island and other airports closest to Ap In The Sky Airport.
Nearest airport to Ap In The Sky Airport and Catalina Island is Two Harbors Airport - (8.98 Km / 5.58 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Catalina Island and Ap In The Sky Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Avalo Vor/WP Airport - (11.52 Km / 7.16 Miles)
- Avalon Bay Airport - (11.65 Km / 7.24 Miles)
- Catalina SPB Airport - (40.49 Km / 25.16 Miles)
- Torrance Airport - (44.47 Km / 27.63 Miles)
- Heliport Airport - (51.84 Km / 32.21 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ap In The Sky Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Catalina Island Airport.
Details about Catalina Island Airport given here include
- Ap In The Sky Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Catalina Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ap In The Sky Airport
- Location of Ap In The Sky Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ap In The Sky Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ap In The Sky Airport
- Address and contact details of Ap In The Sky Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ap In The Sky Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Ap In The Sky Airport is located in the city of Catalina Island. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CIB - Ap In The Sky Airport IATA Code