If you are planning to travel to Torrance or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Torrance Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Torrance Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Torrance Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Torrance Airport Info:
|Torrance Airport IATA Code: TOA||Torrance Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.8014||Longitude : -118.342|
|City : Torrance||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Torrance Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Zamperini Field (TOA), Torrance, CA 90505, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Torrance Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Torrance Airport is 01:41:59 AM (PST) on Thursday, Dec 8, 2022|
Looking for information on Torrance Airport, Torrance, United States? Know about Torrance Airport in detail. Find out the location of Torrance Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Torrance. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Torrance Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Torrance Airport, airlines operating to Torrance Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Torrance Airport or Torrance Airport, United States.
Torrance Airport Map - Location of Torrance Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.821 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.218 USD
• 1 USD = 0.95 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.053 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Torrance Airport
Closest airports to Torrance, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Torrance and other airports closest to Torrance Airport.
Nearest airport to Torrance Airport and Torrance is Catalina SPB Airport - (8.53 Km / 5.3 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Torrance and Torrance Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hawthorne Airport - (13.5 Km / 8.39 Miles)
- Compton Airport - (13.6 Km / 8.45 Miles)
- Los Angeles International Airport - (16.98 Km / 10.55 Miles)
- Heliport Airport - (17.75 Km / 11.03 Miles)
- Long Beach Municipal Airport - (18.39 Km / 11.43 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Torrance Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Torrance Airport.
Details about Torrance Airport given here include
- Torrance Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Torrance Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Torrance Airport
- Location of Torrance Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Torrance Airport Time Zone and Current time at Torrance Airport
- Address and contact details of Torrance Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Torrance Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Torrance Airport is located in the city of Torrance. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
TOA - Torrance Airport IATA Code