If you are planning to travel to Compton, CA or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Compton Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Compton Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Compton, CA Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Compton, CA Airport Info:
|Compton, CA Airport IATA Code: CPM||Compton, CA Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.8888||Longitude : -118.239|
|City : Compton, CA||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Compton, CA Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Compton/Woodley Airport (CPM), Compton, CA 90220, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Compton Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Compton Airport is 04:12:01 AM (PDT) on Thursday, Aug 18, 2022|
Looking for information on Compton Airport, Compton, CA, United States? Know about Compton Airport in detail. Find out the location of Compton Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Compton, CA. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Compton Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Compton Airport, airlines operating to Compton Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Compton Airport or Compton, CA Airport, United States.
Compton Airport Map - Location of Compton Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.83 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.205 USD
• 1 USD = 0.984 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.017 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Compton Airport
Closest airports to Compton, CA, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Compton, CA and other airports closest to Compton Airport.
Nearest airport to Compton Airport and Compton, CA is Hawthorne Airport - (8.93 Km / 5.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Compton, CA and Compton Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Heliport Airport - (11.36 Km / 7.06 Miles)
- Long Beach Municipal Airport - (11.76 Km / 7.31 Miles)
- Commerce Bus. Plaza Airport - (13.1 Km / 8.14 Miles)
- Heliport Airport - (13.16 Km / 8.18 Miles)
- Torrance Airport - (13.6 Km / 8.45 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Compton Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Compton, CA Airport.
Details about Compton, CA Airport given here include
- Compton Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Compton, CA Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Compton Airport
- Location of Compton Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Compton Airport Time Zone and Current time at Compton Airport
- Address and contact details of Compton Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Compton Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Compton Airport is located in the city of Compton, CA. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CPM - Compton Airport IATA Code