If you are planning to travel to Crows Landing or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Aux Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Aux Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Crows Landing Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Crows Landing Airport Info:
|Crows Landing Airport IATA Code: NRC||Crows Landing Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.4||Longitude : -121.067|
|City : Crows Landing||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Aux Field Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Aux Field Airport is 03:12:19 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Aux Field Airport, Crows Landing, United States? Know about Aux Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Aux Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Crows Landing. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Aux Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Aux Field Airport, airlines operating to Aux Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Aux Field Airport or Crows Landing Airport, United States.
Aux Field Airport Map - Location of Aux Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.722 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.384 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Aux Field Airport
Closest airports to Crows Landing, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Crows Landing and other airports closest to Aux Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Aux Field Airport and Crows Landing is Municipal Airport - (27.02 Km / 16.79 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Crows Landing and Aux Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Los Banos Airport - (42.04 Km / 26.12 Miles)
- Castle AFB Airport - (44.9 Km / 27.9 Miles)
- Merced Municipal Arpt Airport - (50.36 Km / 31.29 Miles)
- Sharpe AAF Airport - (51.85 Km / 32.22 Miles)
- Stockton Metropolitan Airport - (56.33 Km / 35 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Aux Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Crows Landing Airport.
Details about Crows Landing Airport given here include
- Aux Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Crows Landing Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Aux Field Airport
- Location of Aux Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Aux Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Aux Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Aux Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Aux Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Aux Field Airport is located in the city of Crows Landing. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
NRC - Aux Field Airport IATA Code