If you are planning to travel to Lathrop or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sharpe AAF Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sharpe AAF Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Lathrop Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Lathrop Airport Info:
|Lathrop Airport IATA Code: LRO||Lathrop Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.8367||Longitude : -121.273|
|City : Lathrop||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Lathrop Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Sharpe AAF (LRO), Lathrop, CA 95336, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Sharpe AAF Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sharpe AAF Airport is 02:20:18 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Sharpe AAF Airport, Lathrop, United States? Know about Sharpe AAF Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sharpe AAF Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Lathrop. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sharpe AAF Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sharpe AAF Airport, airlines operating to Sharpe AAF Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Sharpe AAF Airport or Lathrop Airport, United States.
Sharpe AAF Airport Map - Location of Sharpe AAF Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.724 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.382 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.188 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Sharpe AAF Airport
Closest airports to Lathrop, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Lathrop and other airports closest to Sharpe AAF Airport.
Nearest airport to Sharpe AAF Airport and Lathrop is Stockton Metropolitan Airport - (6.18 Km / 3.84 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Lathrop and Sharpe AAF Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (36.58 Km / 22.73 Miles)
- Livermore Airport - (50.18 Km / 31.18 Miles)
- Aux Field Airport - (51.85 Km / 32.22 Miles)
- Hacienda Bus.Park H/P Airport - (57.2 Km / 35.54 Miles)
- Buchanan Fld Airport - (70.41 Km / 43.75 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sharpe AAF Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Lathrop Airport.
Details about Lathrop Airport given here include
- Sharpe AAF Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Lathrop Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sharpe AAF Airport
- Location of Sharpe AAF Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sharpe AAF Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sharpe AAF Airport
- Address and contact details of Sharpe AAF Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sharpe AAF Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Sharpe AAF Airport is located in the city of Lathrop. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LRO - Sharpe AAF Airport IATA Code