If you are planning to travel to Concord or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Buchanan Fld Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Buchanan Fld Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Concord Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Concord Airport Info:
|Concord Airport IATA Code: CCR||Concord Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.9813||Longitude : -122.054|
|City : Concord||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Concord Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Buchanan Field (CCR), Concord, CA 94520, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Buchanan Fld Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Buchanan Fld Airport is 00:17:43 AM (PDT) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Buchanan Fld Airport, Concord, United States? Know about Buchanan Fld Airport in detail. Find out the location of Buchanan Fld Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Concord. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Buchanan Fld Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Buchanan Fld Airport, airlines operating to Buchanan Fld Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Buchanan Fld Airport or Concord Airport, United States.
Buchanan Fld Airport Map - Location of Buchanan Fld Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.724 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.381 USD
• 1 USD = 0.843 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.186 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Buchanan Fld Airport
Closest airports to Concord, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Concord and other airports closest to Buchanan Fld Airport.
Nearest airport to Buchanan Fld Airport and Concord is Stolport Airport - (21.74 Km / 13.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Concord and Buchanan Fld Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Berkeley Airport - (25.07 Km / 15.58 Miles)
- Heliport Airport - (27.15 Km / 16.87 Miles)
- Convention Center H/P Airport - (27.54 Km / 17.11 Miles)
- NAS Airport - (31.95 Km / 19.85 Miles)
- Travis AFB Airport - (32.64 Km / 20.28 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Buchanan Fld Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Concord Airport.
Details about Concord Airport given here include
- Buchanan Fld Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Concord Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Buchanan Fld Airport
- Location of Buchanan Fld Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Buchanan Fld Airport Time Zone and Current time at Buchanan Fld Airport
- Address and contact details of Buchanan Fld Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Buchanan Fld Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Buchanan Fld Airport is located in the city of Concord. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CCR - Buchanan Fld Airport IATA Code