If you are planning to travel to Fairfield or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Travis AFB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Travis AFB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Fairfield Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Fairfield Airport Info:
|Fairfield Airport IATA Code: SUU||Fairfield Airport ICAO Code: KSUU|
|Latitude : 38.2631||Longitude : -121.95|
|City : Fairfield||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Fairfield Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Travis AFB Aero Club Airport (SUU), Fairfield, CA 94535, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Travis AFB Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Travis AFB Airport is 15:50:07 PM (PDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Travis AFB Airport, Fairfield, United States? Know about Travis AFB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Travis AFB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Fairfield. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Travis AFB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Travis AFB Airport, airlines operating to Travis AFB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Travis AFB Airport or Fairfield Airport, United States.
Travis AFB Airport Map - Location of Travis AFB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.707 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.414 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Travis AFB Airport
Closest airports to Fairfield, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Fairfield and other airports closest to Travis AFB Airport.
Nearest airport to Travis AFB Airport and Fairfield is Napa County Airport - (28.73 Km / 17.85 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Fairfield and Travis AFB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Stolport Airport - (29.61 Km / 18.4 Miles)
- Buchanan Fld Airport - (32.64 Km / 20.28 Miles)
- Executive Airport - (48.26 Km / 29.99 Miles)
- Berkeley Airport - (53.7 Km / 33.37 Miles)
- Novato Airport - (54.77 Km / 34.03 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Travis AFB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Fairfield Airport.
Details about Fairfield Airport given here include
- Travis AFB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Fairfield Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Travis AFB Airport
- Location of Travis AFB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Travis AFB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Travis AFB Airport
- Address and contact details of Travis AFB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Travis AFB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Travis AFB Airport is located in the city of Fairfield. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SUU - Travis AFB Airport IATA Code and KSUU - Travis AFB Airport ICAO code