If you are planning to travel to Livermore or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Livermore Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Livermore Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Livermore Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Livermore Airport Info:
|Livermore Airport IATA Code: LVK||Livermore Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.6957||Longitude : -121.815|
|City : Livermore||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Livermore Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Livermore Municipal Airport (LVK), Livermore, CA 94551, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Livermore Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Livermore Airport is 04:00:37 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Livermore Airport, Livermore, United States? Know about Livermore Airport in detail. Find out the location of Livermore Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Livermore. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Livermore Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Livermore Airport, airlines operating to Livermore Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Livermore Airport or Livermore Airport, United States.
Livermore Airport Map - Location of Livermore Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.722 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.384 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Livermore Airport
Closest airports to Livermore, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Livermore and other airports closest to Livermore Airport.
Nearest airport to Livermore Airport and Livermore is Hacienda Bus.Park H/P Airport - (7.5 Km / 4.66 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Livermore and Livermore Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hayward Airport - (26.65 Km / 16.56 Miles)
- Oakland International Airport - (35.07 Km / 21.79 Miles)
- Palo Alto Airport - (37.3 Km / 23.18 Miles)
- Moffett Field Airport - (37.85 Km / 23.52 Miles)
- Mineta San Jose International Airport - (37.88 Km / 23.54 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Livermore Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Livermore Airport.
Details about Livermore Airport given here include
- Livermore Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Livermore Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Livermore Airport
- Location of Livermore Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Livermore Airport Time Zone and Current time at Livermore Airport
- Address and contact details of Livermore Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Livermore Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Livermore Airport is located in the city of Livermore. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LVK - Livermore Airport IATA Code