If you are planning to travel to Palo Alto or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Palo Alto Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Palo Alto Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Palo Alto Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Palo Alto Airport Info:
|Palo Alto Airport IATA Code: PAO||Palo Alto Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.4583||Longitude : -122.114|
|City : Palo Alto||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Palo Alto Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Palo Alto Airport of Santa Clara County (PAO), Palo Alto, CA 94303, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Palo Alto Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Palo Alto Airport is 16:35:01 PM (PDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Palo Alto Airport, Palo Alto, United States? Know about Palo Alto Airport in detail. Find out the location of Palo Alto Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Palo Alto. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Palo Alto Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Palo Alto Airport, airlines operating to Palo Alto Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Palo Alto Airport or Palo Alto Airport, United States.
Palo Alto Airport Map - Location of Palo Alto Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.398 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Palo Alto Airport
Closest airports to Palo Alto, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Palo Alto and other airports closest to Palo Alto Airport.
Nearest airport to Palo Alto Airport and Palo Alto is Moffett Field Airport - (7.31 Km / 4.54 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Palo Alto and Palo Alto Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- San Carlos Airport - (13.45 Km / 8.36 Miles)
- Mineta San Jose International Airport - (19.49 Km / 12.11 Miles)
- Hayward Airport - (22.24 Km / 13.82 Miles)
- Reid-hillview Airport - (29.42 Km / 18.28 Miles)
- Embarkadero Airport - (29.58 Km / 18.38 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Palo Alto Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Palo Alto Airport.
Details about Palo Alto Airport given here include
- Palo Alto Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Palo Alto Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Palo Alto Airport
- Location of Palo Alto Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Palo Alto Airport Time Zone and Current time at Palo Alto Airport
- Address and contact details of Palo Alto Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Palo Alto Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Palo Alto Airport is located in the city of Palo Alto. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PAO - Palo Alto Airport IATA Code