If you are planning to travel to San Carlos or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the San Carlos Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... San Carlos Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. San Carlos Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Carlos Airport Info:
|San Carlos Airport IATA Code: SQL||San Carlos Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.5129||Longitude : -122.25|
|City : San Carlos||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|San Carlos Airport Address / Contact Details :|
San Carlos Airport (SQL), 620 Airport Dr, San Carlos, CA 94070, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|San Carlos Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at San Carlos Airport is 10:59:37 AM (PDT) on Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
Looking for information on San Carlos Airport, San Carlos, United States? Know about San Carlos Airport in detail. Find out the location of San Carlos Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to San Carlos. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is San Carlos Airport located and also provide information like hotels near San Carlos Airport, airlines operating to San Carlos Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about San Carlos Airport or San Carlos Airport, United States.
San Carlos Airport Map - Location of San Carlos Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.706 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.416 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to San Carlos Airport
Closest airports to San Carlos, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Carlos and other airports closest to San Carlos Airport.
Nearest airport to San Carlos Airport and San Carlos is Palo Alto Airport - (13.45 Km / 8.36 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Carlos and San Carlos Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Embarkadero Airport - (16.67 Km / 10.36 Miles)
- San Francisco International Airport - (16.79 Km / 10.43 Miles)
- Hayward Airport - (20.12 Km / 12.5 Miles)
- Moffett Field Airport - (20.57 Km / 12.78 Miles)
- Half Moon Airport - (21.53 Km / 13.38 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about San Carlos Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to San Carlos Airport.
Details about San Carlos Airport given here include
- San Carlos Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Carlos Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of San Carlos Airport
- Location of San Carlos Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- San Carlos Airport Time Zone and Current time at San Carlos Airport
- Address and contact details of San Carlos Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of San Carlos Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where San Carlos Airport is located in the city of San Carlos. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SQL - San Carlos Airport IATA Code