If you are planning to travel to Baker or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Baker Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Baker Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Baker Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Baker Airport Info:
|Baker Airport IATA Code: BKE||Baker Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.8383||Longitude : -117.81|
|City : Baker||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Baker Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Baker Airport is 04:33:54 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Baker Airport, Baker, United States? Know about Baker Airport in detail. Find out the location of Baker Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Baker. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Baker Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Baker Airport, airlines operating to Baker Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Baker Airport or Baker Airport, United States.
Baker Airport Map - Location of Baker Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.121 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Baker Airport
Closest airports to Baker, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Baker and other airports closest to Baker Airport.
Nearest airport to Baker Airport and Baker is La Grande Airport - (51.87 Km / 32.23 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Baker and Baker Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- John Day Airport - (103.14 Km / 64.09 Miles)
- Ontario Municipal Airport - (111.03 Km / 68.99 Miles)
- Pendleton Airport - (124.53 Km / 77.38 Miles)
- Mccall Airport - (135.2 Km / 84.01 Miles)
- Walla Walla Airport - (143.75 Km / 89.32 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Baker Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Baker Airport.
Details about Baker Airport given here include
- Baker Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Baker Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Baker Airport
- Location of Baker Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Baker Airport Time Zone and Current time at Baker Airport
- Address and contact details of Baker Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Baker Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Baker Airport is located in the city of Baker. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BKE - Baker Airport IATA Code