If you are planning to travel to Pendleton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pendleton Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pendleton Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Pendleton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pendleton Airport Info:
|Pendleton Airport IATA Code: PDT||Pendleton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 45.689||Longitude : -118.844|
|City : Pendleton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Pendleton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Eastern Oregon Regional Airport at Pendleton (PDT), Pendleton, OR 97801, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Pendleton Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pendleton Airport is 10:33:43 AM (PDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Pendleton Airport, Pendleton, United States? Know about Pendleton Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pendleton Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Pendleton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pendleton Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pendleton Airport, airlines operating to Pendleton Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Pendleton Airport or Pendleton Airport, United States.
Pendleton Airport Map - Location of Pendleton Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.413 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Pendleton Airport
Closest airports to Pendleton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pendleton and other airports closest to Pendleton Airport.
Nearest airport to Pendleton Airport and Pendleton is State Airport - (35.55 Km / 22.09 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pendleton and Pendleton Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Walla Walla Airport - (61.98 Km / 38.51 Miles)
- Tri-cities Airport - (66.71 Km / 41.45 Miles)
- Richland Airport - (76.43 Km / 47.49 Miles)
- La Grande Airport - (79.29 Km / 49.27 Miles)
- Baker Airport - (124.53 Km / 77.38 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Pendleton Airport, Pendleton
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pendleton Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Pendleton Airport.
Details about Pendleton Airport given here include
- Pendleton Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pendleton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pendleton Airport
- Location of Pendleton Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pendleton Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pendleton Airport
- Address and contact details of Pendleton Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pendleton Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Pendleton Airport is located in the city of Pendleton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PDT - Pendleton Airport IATA Code