If you are planning to travel to Bandon or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the State Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... State Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Bandon Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bandon Airport Info:
|Bandon Airport IATA Code: BDY||Bandon Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 43.0843||Longitude : -124.41|
|City : Bandon||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Bandon Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bandon State Airport (BDY), Bandon, OR 97411, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|State Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at State Airport is 21:40:08 PM (PDT) on Thursday, May 13, 2021|
Looking for information on State Airport, Bandon, United States? Know about State Airport in detail. Find out the location of State Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Bandon. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is State Airport located and also provide information like hotels near State Airport, airlines operating to State Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about State Airport or Bandon Airport, United States.
State Airport Map - Location of State Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.712 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.404 USD
• 1 USD = 0.828 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.208 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to State Airport
Closest airports to Bandon, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bandon and other airports closest to State Airport.
Nearest airport to State Airport and Bandon is North Bend Airport - (39.22 Km / 24.37 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bandon and State Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- State Airport - (74.61 Km / 46.36 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (86.9 Km / 54 Miles)
- Brookings State Airport - (112.69 Km / 70.02 Miles)
- Mc Namara Fld Airport - (146.05 Km / 90.75 Miles)
- Rogue Valley International - Medford Airport - (148.74 Km / 92.42 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about State Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Bandon Airport.
Details about Bandon Airport given here include
- State Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bandon Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of State Airport
- Location of State Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- State Airport Time Zone and Current time at State Airport
- Address and contact details of State Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of State Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where State Airport is located in the city of Bandon. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BDY - State Airport IATA Code