If you are planning to travel to Brookings or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Brookings State Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Brookings State Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Brookings Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Brookings Airport Info:
|Brookings Airport IATA Code: BOK||Brookings Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.0751||Longitude : -124.29|
|City : Brookings||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Brookings Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Brookings State Airport (BOK), Brookings, OR 97415, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Brookings State Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Brookings State Airport is 17:31:42 PM (PDT) on Sunday, Jun 16, 2019|
Looking for information on Brookings State Airport, Brookings, United States? Know about Brookings State Airport in detail. Find out the location of Brookings State Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Brookings. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Brookings State Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Brookings State Airport, airlines operating to Brookings State Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Brookings State Airport or Brookings Airport, United States.
Brookings State Airport Map - Location of Brookings State Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.121 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Brookings State Airport
Closest airports to Brookings, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Brookings and other airports closest to Brookings State Airport.
Nearest airport to Brookings State Airport and Brookings is Mc Namara Fld Airport - (33.39 Km / 20.75 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Brookings and Brookings State Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- State Airport - (39.22 Km / 24.37 Miles)
- State Airport - (112.69 Km / 70.02 Miles)
- Rogue Valley International - Medford Airport - (121.18 Km / 75.3 Miles)
- Arcata Airport - (123.76 Km / 76.9 Miles)
- Murray Field Airport - (142.04 Km / 88.26 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Brookings State Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Brookings Airport.
Details about Brookings Airport given here include
- Brookings State Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Brookings Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Brookings State Airport
- Location of Brookings State Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Brookings State Airport Time Zone and Current time at Brookings State Airport
- Address and contact details of Brookings State Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Brookings State Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Brookings State Airport is located in the city of Brookings. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BOK - Brookings State Airport IATA Code