If you are planning to travel to Arcata or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Arcata Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Arcata Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Arcata Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Arcata Airport Info:
|Arcata Airport IATA Code: ACV||Arcata Airport ICAO Code: KACV|
|Latitude : 40.9709||Longitude : -124.107|
|City : Arcata||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Arcata Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Arcata Airport (ACV), Arcata/Eureka, CA 95519, USA
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Humboldt County|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Arcata Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Arcata Airport is 19:05:36 PM (PDT) on Tuesday, Jul 27, 2021|
Looking for information on Arcata Airport, Arcata, United States? Know about Arcata Airport in detail. Find out the location of Arcata Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Arcata. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Arcata Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Arcata Airport, airlines operating to Arcata Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Arcata Airport or Arcata Airport, United States.
Arcata Airport Map - Location of Arcata Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.388 USD
• 1 USD = 0.846 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.182 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Arcata Airport
Closest airports to Arcata, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Arcata and other airports closest to Arcata Airport.
Nearest airport to Arcata Airport and Arcata is Murray Field Airport - (18.52 Km / 11.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Arcata and Arcata Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mc Namara Fld Airport - (90.36 Km / 56.15 Miles)
- Brookings State Airport - (123.76 Km / 76.9 Miles)
- Yreka Airport - (149.46 Km / 92.87 Miles)
- Rep Airport - (154.79 Km / 96.18 Miles)
- Redding Airport - (160.81 Km / 99.92 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Arcata Airport, Arcata
This page provides all the information you need to know about Arcata Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Arcata Airport.
Details about Arcata Airport given here include
- Arcata Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Arcata Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Arcata Airport
- Location of Arcata Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Arcata Airport Time Zone and Current time at Arcata Airport
- Address and contact details of Arcata Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Arcata Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Arcata Airport is located in the city of Arcata. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ACV - Arcata Airport IATA Code and KACV - Arcata Airport ICAO code