If you are planning to travel to Yreka or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Yreka Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Yreka Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Yreka Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Yreka Airport Info:
|Yreka Airport IATA Code: RKC||Yreka Airport ICAO Code: K1O5|
|Latitude : 41.7333||Longitude : -122.633|
|City : Yreka||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Yreka Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Yreka (RKC), Yreka, CA 96097, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Yreka Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Yreka Airport is 16:53:31 PM (PDT) on Sunday, Aug 1, 2021|
Looking for information on Yreka Airport, Yreka, United States? Know about Yreka Airport in detail. Find out the location of Yreka Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Yreka. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Yreka Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Yreka Airport, airlines operating to Yreka Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Yreka Airport or Yreka Airport, United States.
Yreka Airport Map - Location of Yreka Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.39 USD
• 1 USD = 0.843 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Yreka Airport
Closest airports to Yreka, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Yreka and other airports closest to Yreka Airport.
Nearest airport to Yreka Airport and Yreka is Siskiyou County Airport - (14.45 Km / 8.98 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Yreka and Yreka Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Rep Airport - (53.29 Km / 33.11 Miles)
- Rogue Valley International - Medford Airport - (73.32 Km / 45.56 Miles)
- Kingsley Field Airport - (88.67 Km / 55.1 Miles)
- State Airport - (112.36 Km / 69.82 Miles)
- Mc Namara Fld Airport - (133.11 Km / 82.71 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Yreka Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Yreka Airport.
Details about Yreka Airport given here include
- Yreka Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Yreka Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Yreka Airport
- Location of Yreka Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Yreka Airport Time Zone and Current time at Yreka Airport
- Address and contact details of Yreka Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Yreka Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Yreka Airport is located in the city of Yreka. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
RKC - Yreka Airport IATA Code and K1O5 - Yreka Airport ICAO code