If you are planning to travel to Montague or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Siskiyou County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Siskiyou County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Montague Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Montague Airport Info:
|Montague Airport IATA Code: SIY||Montague Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.7811||Longitude : -122.471|
|City : Montague||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Montague Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Siskiyou County Airport (SIY), Montague, CA 96064, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Siskiyou County Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Siskiyou County Airport is 01:18:58 AM (PDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Siskiyou County Airport, Montague, United States? Know about Siskiyou County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Siskiyou County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Montague. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Siskiyou County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Siskiyou County Airport, airlines operating to Siskiyou County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Siskiyou County Airport or Montague Airport, United States.
Siskiyou County Airport Map - Location of Siskiyou County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.706 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.417 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.217 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Siskiyou County Airport
Closest airports to Montague, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Montague and other airports closest to Siskiyou County Airport.
Nearest airport to Siskiyou County Airport and Montague is Yreka Airport - (14.45 Km / 8.98 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Montague and Siskiyou County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Rep Airport - (53.22 Km / 33.07 Miles)
- Rogue Valley International - Medford Airport - (73.23 Km / 45.5 Miles)
- Kingsley Field Airport - (74.59 Km / 46.35 Miles)
- State Airport - (100.87 Km / 62.68 Miles)
- Redding Airport - (142.23 Km / 88.38 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Siskiyou County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Montague Airport.
Details about Montague Airport given here include
- Siskiyou County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Montague Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Siskiyou County Airport
- Location of Siskiyou County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Siskiyou County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Siskiyou County Airport
- Address and contact details of Siskiyou County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Siskiyou County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Siskiyou County Airport is located in the city of Montague. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SIY - Siskiyou County Airport IATA Code