If you are planning to travel to Banning or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Banning Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Banning Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Banning Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Banning Airport Info:
|Banning Airport IATA Code: BNG||Banning Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.9202||Longitude : -116.856|
|City : Banning||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Banning Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Banning Municipal Airport (BNG), Banning, CA 92220, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Banning Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Banning Airport is 01:45:26 AM (PDT) on Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Banning Airport, Banning, United States? Know about Banning Airport in detail. Find out the location of Banning Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Banning. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Banning Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Banning Airport, airlines operating to Banning Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Banning Airport or Banning Airport, United States.
Banning Airport Map - Location of Banning Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.796 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.256 USD
• 1 USD = 0.893 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.12 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Banning Airport
Closest airports to Banning, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Banning and other airports closest to Banning Airport.
Nearest airport to Banning Airport and Banning is Ryan Field Airport - (25.62 Km / 15.92 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Banning and Banning Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (33.76 Km / 20.98 Miles)
- March ARB Airport - (36.61 Km / 22.75 Miles)
- Big Bear City Arpt Airport - (38.19 Km / 23.73 Miles)
- Norton Afb Airport - (40.22 Km / 24.99 Miles)
- Tri-City Airport - (41.97 Km / 26.08 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Banning Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Banning Airport.
Details about Banning Airport given here include
- Banning Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Banning Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Banning Airport
- Location of Banning Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Banning Airport Time Zone and Current time at Banning Airport
- Address and contact details of Banning Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Banning Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Banning Airport is located in the city of Banning. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BNG - Banning Airport IATA Code