If you are planning to travel to Parsons or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Tri-City Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Tri-City Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Parsons Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Parsons Airport Info:
|Parsons Airport IATA Code: PPF||Parsons Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.3306||Longitude : -95.5108|
|City : Parsons||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Parsons Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Parsons Tri City Airport (PPF), 163 24000 Rd, Parsons, KS 67335, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Tri-City Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Tri-City Airport is 17:25:51 PM (CDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Tri-City Airport, Parsons, United States? Know about Tri-City Airport in detail. Find out the location of Tri-City Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Parsons. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Tri-City Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Tri-City Airport, airlines operating to Tri-City Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Tri-City Airport or Parsons Airport, United States.
Tri-City Airport Map - Location of Tri-City Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.705 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.419 USD
• 1 USD = 0.818 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.223 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Tri-City Airport
Closest airports to Parsons, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Parsons and other airports closest to Tri-City Airport.
Nearest airport to Tri-City Airport and Parsons is Municipal Airport - (26.6 Km / 16.53 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Parsons and Tri-City Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Independence Airport - (30.46 Km / 18.93 Miles)
- Martin Johnson Airport - (38.19 Km / 23.73 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (70.15 Km / 43.59 Miles)
- Miami Airport - (72.63 Km / 45.13 Miles)
- Bartlesville Airport - (76.77 Km / 47.7 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Tri-City Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Parsons Airport.
Details about Parsons Airport given here include
- Tri-City Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Parsons Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Tri-City Airport
- Location of Tri-City Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Tri-City Airport Time Zone and Current time at Tri-City Airport
- Address and contact details of Tri-City Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Tri-City Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Tri-City Airport is located in the city of Parsons. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PPF - Tri-City Airport IATA Code