If you are planning to travel to Bartlesville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bartlesville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bartlesville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Bartlesville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bartlesville Airport Info:
|Bartlesville Airport IATA Code: BVO||Bartlesville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.7663||Longitude : -96.0088|
|City : Bartlesville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Bartlesville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Frank Phillips Field (BVO), Bartlesville, OK 74003, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Bartlesville Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bartlesville Airport is 21:36:34 PM (CDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Bartlesville Airport, Bartlesville, United States? Know about Bartlesville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bartlesville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Bartlesville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bartlesville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bartlesville Airport, airlines operating to Bartlesville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bartlesville Airport or Bartlesville Airport, United States.
Bartlesville Airport Map - Location of Bartlesville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.799 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.252 USD
• 1 USD = 0.89 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bartlesville Airport
Closest airports to Bartlesville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bartlesville and other airports closest to Bartlesville Airport.
Nearest airport to Bartlesville Airport and Bartlesville is Independence Airport - (48.17 Km / 29.93 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bartlesville and Bartlesville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (53.38 Km / 33.17 Miles)
- Tulsa International Airport - (63.78 Km / 39.63 Miles)
- Tri-City Airport - (76.77 Km / 47.7 Miles)
- Ponca City Airport - (97.53 Km / 60.6 Miles)
- Miami Airport - (101.05 Km / 62.79 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bartlesville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Bartlesville Airport.
Details about Bartlesville Airport given here include
- Bartlesville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bartlesville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bartlesville Airport
- Location of Bartlesville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bartlesville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bartlesville Airport
- Address and contact details of Bartlesville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bartlesville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bartlesville Airport is located in the city of Bartlesville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BVO - Bartlesville Airport IATA Code