If you are planning to travel to Ponca City or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ponca City Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ponca City Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Ponca City Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Ponca City Airport Info:
|Ponca City Airport IATA Code: PNC||Ponca City Airport ICAO Code: KPNC|
|Latitude : 36.7209||Longitude : -97.1015|
|City : Ponca City||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Ponca City Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Ponca City Regional Airport (PNC), Ponca City, OK 74601, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Ponca City Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ponca City Airport is 07:54:52 AM (CDT) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Ponca City Airport, Ponca City, United States? Know about Ponca City Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ponca City Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Ponca City. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ponca City Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ponca City Airport, airlines operating to Ponca City Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Ponca City Airport or Ponca City Airport, United States.
Ponca City Airport Map - Location of Ponca City Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Ponca City Airport
Closest airports to Ponca City, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Ponca City and other airports closest to Ponca City Airport.
Nearest airport to Ponca City Airport and Ponca City is Blackwell Airport - (22.18 Km / 13.78 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Ponca City and Ponca City Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Arkansas City Airport - (49.81 Km / 30.95 Miles)
- Searcy Fld Airport - (62.52 Km / 38.85 Miles)
- Enid Woodring Mun. Airport - (72.37 Km / 44.97 Miles)
- Vance Afb Airport - (83.43 Km / 51.84 Miles)
- Kegelman Af Airport - (89.99 Km / 55.92 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ponca City Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Ponca City Airport.
Details about Ponca City Airport given here include
- Ponca City Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Ponca City Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ponca City Airport
- Location of Ponca City Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ponca City Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ponca City Airport
- Address and contact details of Ponca City Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ponca City Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Ponca City Airport is located in the city of Ponca City. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PNC - Ponca City Airport IATA Code and KPNC - Ponca City Airport ICAO code