If you are planning to travel to Cherokee or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kegelman Af Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kegelman Af Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Cherokee Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cherokee Airport Info:
|Cherokee Airport IATA Code: CKA||Cherokee Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.7498||Longitude : -98.1104|
|City : Cherokee||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Cherokee Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Airport: Kegelman Af Aux Field (CKA), Cherokee, OK 73749, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Kegelman Af Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kegelman Af Airport is 12:40:58 PM (CDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Kegelman Af Airport, Cherokee, United States? Know about Kegelman Af Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kegelman Af Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Cherokee. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kegelman Af Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kegelman Af Airport, airlines operating to Kegelman Af Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Kegelman Af Airport or Cherokee Airport, United States.
Kegelman Af Airport Map - Location of Kegelman Af Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Kegelman Af Airport
Closest airports to Cherokee, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cherokee and other airports closest to Kegelman Af Airport.
Nearest airport to Kegelman Af Airport and Cherokee is Anthony Airport - (44.98 Km / 27.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cherokee and Kegelman Af Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Vance Afb Airport - (48.73 Km / 30.28 Miles)
- Enid Woodring Mun. Airport - (50.15 Km / 31.16 Miles)
- Blackwell Airport - (67.98 Km / 42.24 Miles)
- Ponca City Airport - (89.99 Km / 55.92 Miles)
- Arkansas City Airport - (105.03 Km / 65.26 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kegelman Af Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Cherokee Airport.
Details about Cherokee Airport given here include
- Kegelman Af Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cherokee Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kegelman Af Airport
- Location of Kegelman Af Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kegelman Af Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kegelman Af Airport
- Address and contact details of Kegelman Af Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kegelman Af Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Kegelman Af Airport is located in the city of Cherokee. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CKA - Kegelman Af Airport IATA Code