If you are planning to travel to Blackwell or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Blackwell Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Blackwell Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Blackwell Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Blackwell Airport Info:
|Blackwell Airport IATA Code: BWL||Blackwell Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.7499||Longitude : -97.3476|
|City : Blackwell||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Blackwell Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Blackwell-Tonkawa Municipal Airport (BWL), Blackwell, OK 74631, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Blackwell Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Blackwell Airport is 07:42:49 AM (CDT) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Blackwell Airport, Blackwell, United States? Know about Blackwell Airport in detail. Find out the location of Blackwell Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Blackwell. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Blackwell Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Blackwell Airport, airlines operating to Blackwell Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Blackwell Airport or Blackwell Airport, United States.
Blackwell Airport Map - Location of Blackwell Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.786 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.273 USD
• 1 USD = 0.879 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.138 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Blackwell Airport
Closest airports to Blackwell, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Blackwell and other airports closest to Blackwell Airport.
Nearest airport to Blackwell Airport and Blackwell is Ponca City Airport - (22.18 Km / 13.78 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Blackwell and Blackwell Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Arkansas City Airport - (53.38 Km / 33.17 Miles)
- Enid Woodring Mun. Airport - (57.16 Km / 35.52 Miles)
- Vance Afb Airport - (67.48 Km / 41.93 Miles)
- Kegelman Af Airport - (67.98 Km / 42.24 Miles)
- Searcy Fld Airport - (69.8 Km / 43.37 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Blackwell Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Blackwell Airport.
Details about Blackwell Airport given here include
- Blackwell Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Blackwell Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Blackwell Airport
- Location of Blackwell Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Blackwell Airport Time Zone and Current time at Blackwell Airport
- Address and contact details of Blackwell Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Blackwell Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Blackwell Airport is located in the city of Blackwell. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BWL - Blackwell Airport IATA Code