If you are planning to travel to Stillwater or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Searcy Fld Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Searcy Fld Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Stillwater Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Stillwater Airport Info:
|Stillwater Airport IATA Code: SWO||Stillwater Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.1589||Longitude : -97.0856|
|City : Stillwater||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Searcy Fld Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Searcy Fld Airport is 01:53:42 AM (CDT) on Monday, May 10, 2021|
Looking for information on Searcy Fld Airport, Stillwater, United States? Know about Searcy Fld Airport in detail. Find out the location of Searcy Fld Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Stillwater. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Searcy Fld Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Searcy Fld Airport, airlines operating to Searcy Fld Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Searcy Fld Airport or Stillwater Airport, United States.
Searcy Fld Airport Map - Location of Searcy Fld Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.713 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.403 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Searcy Fld Airport
Closest airports to Stillwater, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Stillwater and other airports closest to Searcy Fld Airport.
Nearest airport to Searcy Fld Airport and Stillwater is Municipal Airport - (36.26 Km / 22.53 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Stillwater and Searcy Fld Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Guthrie Airport - (45.37 Km / 28.19 Miles)
- Stroud Airport - (56.26 Km / 34.96 Miles)
- Ponca City Airport - (62.52 Km / 38.85 Miles)
- Enid Woodring Mun. Airport - (67.82 Km / 42.14 Miles)
- Blackwell Airport - (69.8 Km / 43.37 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Searcy Fld Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Stillwater Airport.
Details about Stillwater Airport given here include
- Searcy Fld Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Stillwater Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Searcy Fld Airport
- Location of Searcy Fld Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Searcy Fld Airport Time Zone and Current time at Searcy Fld Airport
- Address and contact details of Searcy Fld Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Searcy Fld Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Searcy Fld Airport is located in the city of Stillwater. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SWO - Searcy Fld Airport IATA Code