If you are planning to travel to Beatrice or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Beatrice Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Beatrice Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Beatrice Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Beatrice Airport Info:
|Beatrice Airport IATA Code: BIE||Beatrice Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.3008||Longitude : -96.7497|
|City : Beatrice||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Beatrice Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Beatrice Municipal Airport (BIE), Beatrice, NE 68310, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Beatrice Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Beatrice Airport is 12:02:28 PM (CDT) on Monday, Aug 2, 2021|
Looking for information on Beatrice Airport, Beatrice, United States? Know about Beatrice Airport in detail. Find out the location of Beatrice Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Beatrice. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Beatrice Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Beatrice Airport, airlines operating to Beatrice Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Beatrice Airport or Beatrice Airport, United States.
Beatrice Airport Map - Location of Beatrice Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.389 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Beatrice Airport
Closest airports to Beatrice, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Beatrice and other airports closest to Beatrice Airport.
Nearest airport to Beatrice Airport and Beatrice is Municipal Airport - (38 Km / 23.61 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Beatrice and Beatrice Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lincoln Airport - (60.96 Km / 37.88 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (69.52 Km / 43.2 Miles)
- Browns Airport - (83.03 Km / 51.59 Miles)
- Blosser Municipal Airport - (113.72 Km / 70.66 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (129.18 Km / 80.27 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Beatrice Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Beatrice Airport.
Details about Beatrice Airport given here include
- Beatrice Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Beatrice Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Beatrice Airport
- Location of Beatrice Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Beatrice Airport Time Zone and Current time at Beatrice Airport
- Address and contact details of Beatrice Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Beatrice Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Beatrice Airport is located in the city of Beatrice. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BIE - Beatrice Airport IATA Code