If you are planning to travel to Lincoln, NE or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Lincoln Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Lincoln Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Lincoln, NE Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Lincoln, NE Airport Info:
|Lincoln, NE Airport IATA Code: LNK||Lincoln, NE Airport ICAO Code: KLNK|
|Latitude : 40.8488||Longitude : -96.7583|
|City : Lincoln, NE||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Lincoln, NE Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Lincoln Municipal Airport (LNK), Lincoln, NE 68524, USA, Phone: +1 402-458-2480
|Lincoln, NE Website : http://www.lincolnairport.com/|
|Airport Type : Public / Military|
|Owner : City of Lincoln|
|Operator : Lincoln Airport Authority|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Lincoln Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Lincoln Airport is 12:06:38 PM (CDT) on Monday, Sep 27, 2021|
Looking for information on Lincoln Airport, Lincoln, NE, United States? Know about Lincoln Airport in detail. Find out the location of Lincoln Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Lincoln, NE. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Lincoln Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Lincoln Airport, airlines operating to Lincoln Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Lincoln Airport or Lincoln, NE Airport, United States.
Lincoln Airport Map - Location of Lincoln Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.73 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.371 USD
• 1 USD = 0.855 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.17 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Lincoln Airport
Closest airports to Lincoln, NE, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Lincoln, NE and other airports closest to Lincoln Airport.
Nearest airport to Lincoln Airport and Lincoln, NE is Browns Airport - (54.59 Km / 33.92 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Lincoln, NE and Lincoln Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Beatrice Airport - (60.96 Km / 37.88 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (69.99 Km / 43.49 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (82.3 Km / 51.14 Miles)
- Columbus Municipal Airport - (82.33 Km / 51.16 Miles)
- State Airport - (85.63 Km / 53.21 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Lincoln Airport, Lincoln, NE
This page provides all the information you need to know about Lincoln Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Lincoln, NE Airport.
Details about Lincoln, NE Airport given here include
- Lincoln Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Lincoln, NE Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Lincoln Airport
- Location of Lincoln Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Lincoln Airport Time Zone and Current time at Lincoln Airport
- Address and contact details of Lincoln Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Lincoln Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Lincoln Airport is located in the city of Lincoln, NE. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LNK - Lincoln Airport IATA Code and KLNK - Lincoln Airport ICAO code