If you are planning to travel to Columbus or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Columbus Municipal Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Columbus Municipal Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Columbus Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Columbus Airport Info:
|Columbus Airport IATA Code: CLU||Columbus Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 39.2619||Longitude : -85.8964|
|City : Columbus||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Indiana/Indianapolis|
|Columbus Municipal Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Columbus Municipal Airport is 17:18:44 PM (EDT) on Saturday, Jun 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Columbus Municipal Airport, Columbus, United States? Know about Columbus Municipal Airport in detail. Find out the location of Columbus Municipal Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Columbus. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Columbus Municipal Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Columbus Municipal Airport, airlines operating to Columbus Municipal Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Columbus Municipal Airport or Columbus Airport, United States.
Columbus Municipal Airport Map - Location of Columbus Municipal Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.789 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.267 USD
• 1 USD = 0.886 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.129 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Columbus Municipal Airport
Closest airports to Columbus, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Columbus and other airports closest to Columbus Municipal Airport.
Nearest airport to Columbus Municipal Airport and Columbus is Freeman Municipal Airport - (37.3 Km / 23.18 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Columbus and Columbus Municipal Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hillenbrand Airport - (55.81 Km / 34.68 Miles)
- Pope Field Airport - (60.01 Km / 37.29 Miles)
- Indianapolis International Airport - (61.24 Km / 38.05 Miles)
- Bloomington Airport - (63.41 Km / 39.4 Miles)
- Virgil I Grissom Muni Airport - (66.71 Km / 41.45 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Columbus Municipal Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Columbus Airport.
Details about Columbus Airport given here include
- Columbus Municipal Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Columbus Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Columbus Municipal Airport
- Location of Columbus Municipal Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Columbus Municipal Airport Time Zone and Current time at Columbus Municipal Airport
- Address and contact details of Columbus Municipal Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Columbus Municipal Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Columbus Municipal Airport is located in the city of Columbus. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CLU - Columbus Municipal Airport IATA Code