If you are planning to travel to Seymour or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Freeman Municipal Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Freeman Municipal Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Seymour Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Seymour Airport Info:
|Seymour Airport IATA Code: SER||Seymour Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.9266||Longitude : -85.9073|
|City : Seymour||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Seymour Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Freeman Municipal Airport (SER), Seymour, IN 47274, USA
|Timezone : America/Indiana/Indianapolis|
|Freeman Municipal Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Freeman Municipal Airport is 05:10:43 AM (EDT) on Monday, May 10, 2021|
Looking for information on Freeman Municipal Airport, Seymour, United States? Know about Freeman Municipal Airport in detail. Find out the location of Freeman Municipal Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Seymour. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Freeman Municipal Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Freeman Municipal Airport, airlines operating to Freeman Municipal Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Freeman Municipal Airport or Seymour Airport, United States.
Freeman Municipal Airport Map - Location of Freeman Municipal Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.71 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.408 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Freeman Municipal Airport
Closest airports to Seymour, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Seymour and other airports closest to Freeman Municipal Airport.
Nearest airport to Freeman Municipal Airport and Seymour is Columbus Municipal Airport - (37.3 Km / 23.18 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Seymour and Freeman Municipal Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Virgil I Grissom Muni Airport - (47.57 Km / 29.56 Miles)
- Jefferson Proving Grd Airport - (51.55 Km / 32.03 Miles)
- Bloomington Airport - (65.97 Km / 40.99 Miles)
- Hillenbrand Airport - (73.13 Km / 45.44 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (78.76 Km / 48.94 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Freeman Municipal Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Seymour Airport.
Details about Seymour Airport given here include
- Freeman Municipal Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Seymour Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Freeman Municipal Airport
- Location of Freeman Municipal Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Freeman Municipal Airport Time Zone and Current time at Freeman Municipal Airport
- Address and contact details of Freeman Municipal Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Freeman Municipal Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Freeman Municipal Airport is located in the city of Seymour. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SER - Freeman Municipal Airport IATA Code