If you are planning to travel to Batesville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Hillenbrand Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Hillenbrand Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Batesville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Batesville Airport Info:
|Batesville Airport IATA Code: HLB||Batesville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 39.3491||Longitude : -85.2578|
|City : Batesville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Batesville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Hillenbrand Industries Airport (HLB), Batesville, IN 47006, USA
|Timezone : America/Indiana/Indianapolis|
|Hillenbrand Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Hillenbrand Airport is 03:04:50 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021|
Looking for information on Hillenbrand Airport, Batesville, United States? Know about Hillenbrand Airport in detail. Find out the location of Hillenbrand Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Batesville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Hillenbrand Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Hillenbrand Airport, airlines operating to Hillenbrand Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Hillenbrand Airport or Batesville Airport, United States.
Hillenbrand Airport Map - Location of Hillenbrand Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.718 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.393 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Hillenbrand Airport
Closest airports to Batesville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Batesville and other airports closest to Hillenbrand Airport.
Nearest airport to Hillenbrand Airport and Batesville is Mettle Field Airport - (40.35 Km / 25.07 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Batesville and Hillenbrand Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Miami University Airport - (44.42 Km / 27.6 Miles)
- Columbus Municipal Airport - (55.81 Km / 34.68 Miles)
- Richmond Municipal Airport - (57.32 Km / 35.62 Miles)
- Cincinnati/northern Kentucky Airport - (60.93 Km / 37.86 Miles)
- Hamilton Airport - (63.07 Km / 39.19 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Hillenbrand Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Batesville Airport.
Details about Batesville Airport given here include
- Hillenbrand Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Batesville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Hillenbrand Airport
- Location of Hillenbrand Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Hillenbrand Airport Time Zone and Current time at Hillenbrand Airport
- Address and contact details of Hillenbrand Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Hillenbrand Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Hillenbrand Airport is located in the city of Batesville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HLB - Hillenbrand Airport IATA Code