If you are planning to travel to Connersville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mettle Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mettle Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Connersville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Connersville Airport Info:
|Connersville Airport IATA Code: CEV||Connersville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 39.6986||Longitude : -85.1317|
|City : Connersville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Indiana/Indianapolis|
|Mettle Field Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mettle Field Airport is 02:24:45 AM (EDT) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Mettle Field Airport, Connersville, United States? Know about Mettle Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mettle Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Connersville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mettle Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mettle Field Airport, airlines operating to Mettle Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Mettle Field Airport or Connersville Airport, United States.
Mettle Field Airport Map - Location of Mettle Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.808 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.238 USD
• 1 USD = 0.898 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.113 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Mettle Field Airport
Closest airports to Connersville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Connersville and other airports closest to Mettle Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Mettle Field Airport and Connersville is Richmond Municipal Airport - (25.11 Km / 15.6 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Connersville and Mettle Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Miami University Airport - (36.74 Km / 22.83 Miles)
- Hillenbrand Airport - (40.35 Km / 25.07 Miles)
- Pope Field Airport - (52.71 Km / 32.75 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (61.69 Km / 38.33 Miles)
- Hamilton Airport - (63.99 Km / 39.76 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mettle Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Connersville Airport.
Details about Connersville Airport given here include
- Mettle Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Connersville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mettle Field Airport
- Location of Mettle Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mettle Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mettle Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Mettle Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mettle Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Mettle Field Airport is located in the city of Connersville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CEV - Mettle Field Airport IATA Code