If you are planning to travel to Wichita or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Beech Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Beech Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Wichita Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wichita Airport Info:
|Wichita Airport IATA Code: BEC||Wichita Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.6887||Longitude : -97.2109|
|City : Wichita||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Wichita Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Beech Factory (BEC), Wichita, KS 67207, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Beech Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Beech Airport is 13:52:40 PM (CDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Beech Airport, Wichita, United States? Know about Beech Airport in detail. Find out the location of Beech Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Wichita. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Beech Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Beech Airport, airlines operating to Beech Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Beech Airport or Wichita Airport, United States.
Beech Airport Map - Location of Beech Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.797 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.255 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Beech Airport
Closest airports to Wichita, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wichita and other airports closest to Beech Airport.
Nearest airport to Beech Airport and Wichita is Cessna Aircraft Field Airport - (5.55 Km / 3.45 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wichita and Beech Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mid-Continent Airport - (19.63 Km / 12.2 Miles)
- El Dorado Airport - (31.49 Km / 19.57 Miles)
- City-County Airport - (41.52 Km / 25.8 Miles)
- Arkansas City Airport - (59.75 Km / 37.13 Miles)
- Hutchinson Airport - (71.2 Km / 44.24 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Beech Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Wichita Airport.
Details about Wichita Airport given here include
- Beech Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wichita Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Beech Airport
- Location of Beech Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Beech Airport Time Zone and Current time at Beech Airport
- Address and contact details of Beech Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Beech Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Beech Airport is located in the city of Wichita. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BEC - Beech Airport IATA Code