If you are planning to travel to Havre or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the City County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... City County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Havre Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Havre Airport Info:
|Havre Airport IATA Code: HVR||Havre Airport ICAO Code: KHVR|
|Latitude : 48.5463||Longitude : -109.76|
|City : Havre||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Havre Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Havre City/County Airport (HVR), Havre, Mt 59501, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|City County Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at City County Airport is 15:41:16 PM (MDT) on Sunday, Jun 13, 2021|
Looking for information on City County Airport, Havre, United States? Know about City County Airport in detail. Find out the location of City County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Havre. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is City County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near City County Airport, airlines operating to City County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about City County Airport or Havre Airport, United States.
City County Airport Map - Location of City County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.411 USD
• 1 USD = 0.826 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.211 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to City County Airport
Closest airports to Havre, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Havre and other airports closest to City County Airport.
Nearest airport to City County Airport and Havre is Malta Airport - (137.81 Km / 85.63 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Havre and City County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Shelby Airport - (155.22 Km / 96.45 Miles)
- Malmstrom AFB Airport - (157.15 Km / 97.65 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (167.61 Km / 104.15 Miles)
- Great Falls International Airport - (168.16 Km / 104.49 Miles)
- Cut Bank Airport - (191.74 Km / 119.14 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to City County Airport, Havre
This page provides all the information you need to know about City County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Havre Airport.
Details about Havre Airport given here include
- City County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Havre Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of City County Airport
- Location of City County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- City County Airport Time Zone and Current time at City County Airport
- Address and contact details of City County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of City County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where City County Airport is located in the city of Havre. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HVR - City County Airport IATA Code and KHVR - City County Airport ICAO code