If you are planning to travel to Shelby or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Shelby Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Shelby Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Shelby Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Shelby Airport Info:
|Shelby Airport IATA Code: SBX||Shelby Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 48.5415||Longitude : -111.868|
|City : Shelby||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Shelby Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Shelby Airport (SBX), Shelby, Mt 59474, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Shelby Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Shelby Airport is 03:25:53 AM (MDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Shelby Airport, Shelby, United States? Know about Shelby Airport in detail. Find out the location of Shelby Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Shelby. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Shelby Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Shelby Airport, airlines operating to Shelby Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Shelby Airport or Shelby Airport, United States.
Shelby Airport Map - Location of Shelby Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.704 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.42 USD
• 1 USD = 0.82 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.22 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Shelby Airport
Closest airports to Shelby, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Shelby and other airports closest to Shelby Airport.
Nearest airport to Shelby Airport and Shelby is Cut Bank Airport - (37.24 Km / 23.14 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Shelby and Shelby Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Great Falls International Airport - (124.23 Km / 77.19 Miles)
- Malmstrom AFB Airport - (125.9 Km / 78.23 Miles)
- City County Airport - (155.22 Km / 96.45 Miles)
- Glacier Park International Airport - (178.03 Km / 110.62 Miles)
- Helena Airport - (215.39 Km / 133.84 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Shelby Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Shelby Airport.
Details about Shelby Airport given here include
- Shelby Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Shelby Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Shelby Airport
- Location of Shelby Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Shelby Airport Time Zone and Current time at Shelby Airport
- Address and contact details of Shelby Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Shelby Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Shelby Airport is located in the city of Shelby. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SBX - Shelby Airport IATA Code