If you are planning to travel to Bellefonte or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bellefonte Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bellefonte Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Bellefonte Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bellefonte Airport Info:
|Bellefonte Airport IATA Code: PSB||Bellefonte Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.8858||Longitude : -77.8153|
|City : Bellefonte||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Bellefonte Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bellefonte Airport is 19:31:58 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Bellefonte Airport, Bellefonte, United States? Know about Bellefonte Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bellefonte Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Bellefonte. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bellefonte Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bellefonte Airport, airlines operating to Bellefonte Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bellefonte Airport or Bellefonte Airport, United States.
Bellefonte Airport Map - Location of Bellefonte Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.398 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bellefonte Airport
Closest airports to Bellefonte, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bellefonte and other airports closest to Bellefonte Airport.
Nearest airport to Bellefonte Airport and Bellefonte is University Park Airport - (4.94 Km / 3.07 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bellefonte and Bellefonte Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mifflin County Airport - (28.08 Km / 17.45 Miles)
- W T Piper Memorial Airport - (42.41 Km / 26.35 Miles)
- Mount Union Airport - (63.36 Km / 39.37 Miles)
- Martinsburg Airport - (78.2 Km / 48.59 Miles)
- Penn Valley Airport - (80.82 Km / 50.22 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bellefonte Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Bellefonte Airport.
Details about Bellefonte Airport given here include
- Bellefonte Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bellefonte Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bellefonte Airport
- Location of Bellefonte Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bellefonte Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bellefonte Airport
- Address and contact details of Bellefonte Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bellefonte Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bellefonte Airport is located in the city of Bellefonte. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PSB - Bellefonte Airport IATA Code