If you are planning to travel to Bemidji or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bemidji Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bemidji Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Bemidji Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bemidji Airport Info:
|Bemidji Airport IATA Code: BJI||Bemidji Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 47.5061||Longitude : -94.9374|
|City : Bemidji||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Bemidji Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bemidji Regional Airport (BJI), Bemidji, MN 56601, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Bemidji Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bemidji Airport is 00:37:19 AM (CDT) on Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Bemidji Airport, Bemidji, United States? Know about Bemidji Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bemidji Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Bemidji. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bemidji Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bemidji Airport, airlines operating to Bemidji Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bemidji Airport or Bemidji Airport, United States.
Bemidji Airport Map - Location of Bemidji Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.796 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.256 USD
• 1 USD = 0.894 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.119 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bemidji Airport
Closest airports to Bemidji, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bemidji and other airports closest to Bemidji Airport.
Nearest airport to Bemidji Airport and Bemidji is Park Rapids Airport - (67.91 Km / 42.2 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bemidji and Bemidji Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (104.22 Km / 64.76 Miles)
- Regional Airport - (111.7 Km / 69.41 Miles)
- Grand Rapids Airport - (111.91 Km / 69.54 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (131.45 Km / 81.68 Miles)
- Baudette Airport - (137.44 Km / 85.4 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Bemidji Airport, Bemidji
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bemidji Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Bemidji Airport.
Details about Bemidji Airport given here include
- Bemidji Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bemidji Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bemidji Airport
- Location of Bemidji Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bemidji Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bemidji Airport
- Address and contact details of Bemidji Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bemidji Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bemidji Airport is located in the city of Bemidji. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BJI - Bemidji Airport IATA Code