If you are planning to travel to Grand Rapids or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Grand Rapids Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Grand Rapids Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Grand Rapids Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Grand Rapids Airport Info:
|Grand Rapids Airport IATA Code: GPZ||Grand Rapids Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 47.2132||Longitude : -93.5163|
|City : Grand Rapids||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Grand Rapids Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Gordon Newstrom Field (GPZ), Grand Rapids, MN 55744, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Grand Rapids Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Grand Rapids Airport is 05:03:02 AM (CDT) on Monday, Jul 22, 2019|
Looking for information on Grand Rapids Airport, Grand Rapids, United States? Know about Grand Rapids Airport in detail. Find out the location of Grand Rapids Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Grand Rapids. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Grand Rapids Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Grand Rapids Airport, airlines operating to Grand Rapids Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Grand Rapids Airport or Grand Rapids Airport, United States.
Grand Rapids Airport Map - Location of Grand Rapids Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.801 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.248 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Grand Rapids Airport
Closest airports to Grand Rapids, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Grand Rapids and other airports closest to Grand Rapids Airport.
Nearest airport to Grand Rapids Airport and Grand Rapids is Chisholm Airport - (54.61 Km / 33.93 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Grand Rapids and Grand Rapids Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Eveleth Airport - (79.82 Km / 49.6 Miles)
- Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport - (102.42 Km / 63.64 Miles)
- Duluth International Airport - (109.53 Km / 68.06 Miles)
- Bemidji Airport - (111.91 Km / 69.54 Miles)
- Richard I Bong Arpt Airport - (115.5 Km / 71.77 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Grand Rapids Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Grand Rapids Airport.
Details about Grand Rapids Airport given here include
- Grand Rapids Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Grand Rapids Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Grand Rapids Airport
- Location of Grand Rapids Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Grand Rapids Airport Time Zone and Current time at Grand Rapids Airport
- Address and contact details of Grand Rapids Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Grand Rapids Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Grand Rapids Airport is located in the city of Grand Rapids. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
GPZ - Grand Rapids Airport IATA Code