If you are planning to travel to Bettles or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bettles Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bettles Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Bettles Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bettles Airport Info:
|Bettles Airport IATA Code: BTT||Bettles Airport ICAO Code: PABT|
|Latitude : 66.9191||Longitude : -151.516|
|City : Bettles||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bettles Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bettles Airport (BTT), Bettles, AK 99726, USA, Phone: +1 907-451-2200
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : State of Alaska DOT&PF|
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|Bettles Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bettles Airport is 10:51:13 AM (AKDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Bettles Airport, Bettles, United States? Know about Bettles Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bettles Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Bettles. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bettles Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bettles Airport, airlines operating to Bettles Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bettles Airport or Bettles Airport, United States.
Bettles Airport Map - Location of Bettles Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.797 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.255 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bettles Airport
Closest airports to Bettles, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bettles and other airports closest to Bettles Airport.
Nearest airport to Bettles Airport and Bettles is Prospect Creek Airport - (39.07 Km / 24.28 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bettles and Bettles Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Porcupine Creek Airport - (63.89 Km / 39.7 Miles)
- Allakaket Airport - (64 Km / 39.77 Miles)
- Coldfoot Airport - (67.83 Km / 42.15 Miles)
- Wiseman Airport - (81.34 Km / 50.54 Miles)
- Five Mile Airport - (133.21 Km / 82.77 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Bettles Airport, Bettles
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bettles Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Bettles Airport.
Details about Bettles Airport given here include
- Bettles Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bettles Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bettles Airport
- Location of Bettles Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bettles Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bettles Airport
- Address and contact details of Bettles Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bettles Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bettles Airport is located in the city of Bettles. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BTT - Bettles Airport IATA Code and PABT - Bettles Airport ICAO code