If you are planning to travel to Coldfoot or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Coldfoot Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Coldfoot Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Coldfoot Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Coldfoot Airport Info:
|Coldfoot Airport IATA Code: CXF||Coldfoot Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 67.2522||Longitude : -150.204|
|City : Coldfoot||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Coldfoot Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Coldfoot Airport (CXF), Coldfoot, AK, USA
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|Coldfoot Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Coldfoot Airport is 09:44:56 AM (AKDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Coldfoot Airport, Coldfoot, United States? Know about Coldfoot Airport in detail. Find out the location of Coldfoot Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Coldfoot. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Coldfoot Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Coldfoot Airport, airlines operating to Coldfoot Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Coldfoot Airport or Coldfoot Airport, United States.
Coldfoot Airport Map - Location of Coldfoot Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Coldfoot Airport
Closest airports to Coldfoot, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Coldfoot and other airports closest to Coldfoot Airport.
Nearest airport to Coldfoot Airport and Coldfoot is Porcupine Creek Airport - (4.02 Km / 2.5 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Coldfoot and Coldfoot Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Wiseman Airport - (17.69 Km / 10.99 Miles)
- Prospect Creek Airport - (52.82 Km / 32.82 Miles)
- Bettles Airport - (67.83 Km / 42.15 Miles)
- Chandalar Airport - (77.72 Km / 48.29 Miles)
- Anaktuvuk Airport - (117.8 Km / 73.2 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Coldfoot Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Coldfoot Airport.
Details about Coldfoot Airport given here include
- Coldfoot Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Coldfoot Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Coldfoot Airport
- Location of Coldfoot Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Coldfoot Airport Time Zone and Current time at Coldfoot Airport
- Address and contact details of Coldfoot Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Coldfoot Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Coldfoot Airport is located in the city of Coldfoot. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CXF - Coldfoot Airport IATA Code