If you are planning to travel to El Paso or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Biggs Aaf Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Biggs Aaf Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. El Paso Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
El Paso Airport Info:
|El Paso Airport IATA Code: BIF||El Paso Airport ICAO Code: KBIF|
|Latitude : 31.8338||Longitude : -106.384|
|City : El Paso||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|El Paso Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Biggs Army Airfield (BIF), El Paso, TX 79936, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Biggs Aaf Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Biggs Aaf Airport is 22:46:41 PM (MDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Biggs Aaf Airport, El Paso, United States? Know about Biggs Aaf Airport in detail. Find out the location of Biggs Aaf Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to El Paso. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Biggs Aaf Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Biggs Aaf Airport, airlines operating to Biggs Aaf Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Biggs Aaf Airport or El Paso Airport, United States.
Biggs Aaf Airport Map - Location of Biggs Aaf Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.796 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.256 USD
• 1 USD = 0.893 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.119 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Biggs Aaf Airport
Closest airports to El Paso, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of El Paso and other airports closest to Biggs Aaf Airport.
Nearest airport to Biggs Aaf Airport and El Paso is El Paso International Airport - (4.02 Km / 2.5 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to El Paso and Biggs Aaf Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Condron AAF Airport - (56.75 Km / 35.26 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (71.08 Km / 44.17 Miles)
- Holloman AFB Airport - (116.24 Km / 72.23 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (117.9 Km / 73.26 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (118.03 Km / 73.34 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Biggs Aaf Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to El Paso Airport.
Details about El Paso Airport given here include
- Biggs Aaf Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of El Paso Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Biggs Aaf Airport
- Location of Biggs Aaf Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Biggs Aaf Airport Time Zone and Current time at Biggs Aaf Airport
- Address and contact details of Biggs Aaf Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Biggs Aaf Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Biggs Aaf Airport is located in the city of El Paso. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BIF - Biggs Aaf Airport IATA Code and KBIF - Biggs Aaf Airport ICAO code