If you are planning to travel to White Sands or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Condron AAF Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Condron AAF Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. White Sands Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
White Sands Airport Info:
|White Sands Airport IATA Code: WSD||White Sands Airport ICAO Code: KWSD|
|Latitude : 32.3435||Longitude : -106.41|
|City : White Sands||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|White Sands Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Condron AAF (WSD), White Sands, NM 88002, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Condron AAF Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Condron AAF Airport is 06:20:54 AM (MDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Condron AAF Airport, White Sands, United States? Know about Condron AAF Airport in detail. Find out the location of Condron AAF Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to White Sands. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Condron AAF Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Condron AAF Airport, airlines operating to Condron AAF Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Condron AAF Airport or White Sands Airport, United States.
Condron AAF Airport Map - Location of Condron AAF Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Condron AAF Airport
Closest airports to White Sands, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of White Sands and other airports closest to Condron AAF Airport.
Nearest airport to Condron AAF Airport and White Sands is Municipal Airport - (48.51 Km / 30.14 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to White Sands and Condron AAF Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Biggs Aaf Airport - (56.75 Km / 35.26 Miles)
- El Paso International Airport - (60.59 Km / 37.65 Miles)
- Holloman AFB Airport - (63.44 Km / 39.42 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (67.77 Km / 42.11 Miles)
- Deming Airport - (123.94 Km / 77.01 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Condron AAF Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to White Sands Airport.
Details about White Sands Airport given here include
- Condron AAF Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of White Sands Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Condron AAF Airport
- Location of Condron AAF Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Condron AAF Airport Time Zone and Current time at Condron AAF Airport
- Address and contact details of Condron AAF Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Condron AAF Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Condron AAF Airport is located in the city of White Sands. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WSD - Condron AAF Airport IATA Code and KWSD - Condron AAF Airport ICAO code