If you are planning to travel to Block Island or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Block Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Block Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Block Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Block Island Airport Info:
|Block Island Airport IATA Code: BID||Block Island Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.1693||Longitude : -71.5798|
|City : Block Island||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Block Island Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Block Island State Airport (BID), New Shoreham, RI 02807, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Block Island Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Block Island Airport is 14:38:51 PM (EDT) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Block Island Airport, Block Island, United States? Know about Block Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Block Island Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Block Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Block Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Block Island Airport, airlines operating to Block Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Block Island Airport or Block Island Airport, United States.
Block Island Airport Map - Location of Block Island Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.787 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.271 USD
• 1 USD = 0.879 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.137 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Block Island Airport
Closest airports to Block Island, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Block Island and other airports closest to Block Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Block Island Airport and Block Island is Westerly State Airport - (27.65 Km / 17.18 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Block Island and Block Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Montauk Airport - (30.72 Km / 19.09 Miles)
- Elizabeth Field Airport - (38.82 Km / 24.12 Miles)
- New London Airport - (42.82 Km / 26.61 Miles)
- State Airport - (47.25 Km / 29.36 Miles)
- East Hampton Airport - (60.88 Km / 37.83 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Block Island Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Block Island Airport.
Details about Block Island Airport given here include
- Block Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Block Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Block Island Airport
- Location of Block Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Block Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Block Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Block Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Block Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Block Island Airport is located in the city of Block Island. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BID - Block Island Airport IATA Code