If you are planning to travel to Washington or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bolling AFB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bolling AFB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Washington Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Washington Airport Info:
|Washington Airport IATA Code: BOF||Washington Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 38.9||Longitude : -77.0333|
|City : Washington||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Bolling AFB Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bolling AFB Airport is 17:55:30 PM (EDT) on Thursday, Jun 20, 2019|
Looking for information on Bolling AFB Airport, Washington, United States? Know about Bolling AFB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bolling AFB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Washington. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bolling AFB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bolling AFB Airport, airlines operating to Bolling AFB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bolling AFB Airport or Washington Airport, United States.
Bolling AFB Airport Map - Location of Bolling AFB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.787 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.271 USD
• 1 USD = 0.886 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.129 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bolling AFB Airport
Closest airports to Washington, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Washington and other airports closest to Bolling AFB Airport.
Nearest airport to Bolling AFB Airport and Washington is Buzzards Pt S Airport - (4.44 Km / 2.76 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Washington and Bolling AFB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- USN Heliport Airport - (4.7 Km / 2.92 Miles)
- Pentagon Army Airport - (5.38 Km / 3.34 Miles)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - (5.68 Km / 3.53 Miles)
- College Park Airport - (13.1 Km / 8.14 Miles)
- Andrews NAF Airport - (17.48 Km / 10.86 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bolling AFB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Washington Airport.
Details about Washington Airport given here include
- Bolling AFB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Washington Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bolling AFB Airport
- Location of Bolling AFB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bolling AFB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bolling AFB Airport
- Address and contact details of Bolling AFB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bolling AFB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bolling AFB Airport is located in the city of Washington. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BOF - Bolling AFB Airport IATA Code